Serves 4 ready in 20 minutes
- 800g Organic Plain Tofu, cut into strips
- 4 tbsp Vegetarian Green Thai paste
- 3 tbsp Groundnut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 medium red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Kikkoman Dark soy sauce
- Juice of 1 large lime
- 110g Thai Rice noodles, pre-cooked
For the Garnish:
- 2 heaped tbsp fresh coriander leaves
- 50g peanuts or cashew nuts, roughly chopped
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- Cut the tofu into thin strips and coat with the green that paste. Leave for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the tofu pieces and cook until golden brown (3-4 minutes). Remove from the pan and set aside. Add the garlic, chilli and red onion and fry for 3-4 minutes, or until the onion is tender. Then, keeping the heat high, add the tofu pieces back to pan.
- Pour over the soy sauce and the lime juice and stir before adding the noodles. Toss for 2-3 minutes, or until heated through.
- Mix in half the garnish. Serve with the rest of the garnish sprinkled over.